Twang Test Complete

On Tuesday morning I did my Twang test, a neat little 13.4 mile half marathon, up and down the hills of North London. Ally pally, Highgate village, Highgate Cemetery and Crouch End, not to mention the dog leg to Finsbury Park and.....  nothing went twang! No ligaments, muscles or other bodily parts were hurt or harmed. My dress rehearsal for the Brighton Marathon on April 10th went well. 

I even bumped into Jan, an old friend that we were in a salsa demonstration group with back in 1994!! (We have not changed a bit!)

P.S. I don't know the dog it just seemed so happy rolling by the Kenwood magnolia.

Happy Feet!

Something strange did happen. All my feet aches stopped the next day. Last Sunday, the day before my twang test, my feet, as usual were aching to the point considering withdrawing from the marathon. If they hurt with 10 mile runs what would 26.2 miles do to them? But when I woke up on Wednesday there was no pain at all! Zero, zip, zilch and that's just the Zs. I have no idea why and frankly I do not care. The pain is gone and that's good enough!

 

 

Wednesday was also good because I received conformation that my portfolio was in order and I had passed my Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling. (maybe with another four years of training I could spell that correctly first time!) I now a registered member of the BACP British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.

Yippy!

 



Please sponsor my marathon, it's for the Nightingale Cancer Support Charity.

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sepsis vs Sadler A Week in Hospital

Round 3 / 4 Review

Three days to Chemo C-3